Eltwin's activities are characterised by efficient use of water, raw materials and other natural resources. Waste products are to a large extent recovered in an efficient manner. Eltwin has a holistic view of the environment which guides both product development work and the choice of materials, carriage product function and finally recycling.
- Working with ongoing improvements, preventive as well as systematic within the field of the environment
- Educating and informing employees on environmental matters and involving them in our quest for continuous improvement.
- Abiding by environmental legislation and with a good margin
- Minimising waste and discharge from production plants and other activities.
- Working with prevention of accidents, uncontrolled emissions and exposure to hazardous chemicals.
- Offering high quality energy efficient products and solutions that contribute to reduced climatic impact.
- Complying with environmental aspects and social responsibility when we choose suppliers, contractors and conveyors
- Through risk analyses, education and other preventive measures, we ensure that employees perform their tasks in a safe and healthy manner.
- Eltwin documents our development in the area of sustainability openly and objectively.
- To inspire our employees to protect the external environment by creating "almost harm" and thereby preventing environmental accidents.
Eltwin works with ongoing improvements, preventive as well as systematic within the field of the environment and sets high but achievable targets for the area.
80 % recycling. Eltwin's target is to recycle 80% of the total quantity of waste by educating and informing employees and continually searching for opportunities for the recycling of waste.
Surplus on the Waste Account. Eltwin's target is that there shall be a surplus on the waste account, which we will achieve by minimizing waste from production plants and other activities and recycling as much as possible. Waste suppliers are evaluated continually in respect of prices, permits and handling.
Substitution of Chemicals. Electronics products contain a number of chemical substances. It is now prohibited to use a number of these, e.g. via the EU's chemicals legislation RoHS and REACH.
Eltwin requires the supplier to provide proof of compliance with REACH and RoHS where applicable. In addition, Eltwin has a list of substances, some of which are undesirable substances. It is still legally permitted to use all substances on this list but, since some substances are suspected to be harmful, Eltwin has chosen to phase out or try to phase out the most harmful to health. Eltwin's target is that at least 2 chemicals per year should be substituted, which we will achieve by, evaluating the main effects of chemicals.
Copyright © 2018 Eltwin Group . All rights reserved.