SureStart® - single phase
Give large compressors and motors a soft start and extend their lifetime.
Achieve over 60% reduction in start-up current for your AC unit and pumps with our range of single phase SureStart® solutions — without compromising the full start torque for compressors and motors.
Designed to eliminate start-up issues on backup power, limit light flicker, reduce start-up noise, and extend the life of the motor or compressor. Single phase soft starters are suitable for 8A to 32A motors in the 220/230V models and are suitable between 8 A to 20A for the 115V models.
Plus, all single-phase models work in both 60Hz and 50Hz applications.
SureStart® soft starters are ETL, CE, approved and are compliant to RoHS, REACH, 3TG, and Prop65 regulations.
• 115 Volts
• 220-240 Volts
- Irrigation/submersible pumps
- Solar power
- Backup generators
Features and benefits
- Automatic adjustment to cover the range of 1.75 to 7 hp
- Fully self-contained in a conveniently small, double-insulated and flameretardant enclosure
- SureStart® is out of the circuit after startup. It consumes less than 2W average in running mode
- Reduce inrush current up to 70% at startup
- Reduce light flicker by up to 10 times
- Reduce startup noise and vibration
- Avoid torque stress fracture on pipes
- Automatic optimization of motor startup current
- Reduce the voltage dip in the power line during startup
- Reduce mechanical stress and prevent over-heating of compressor
- Extend motor lifetime
- Easy installation with supplied wiring
Motor Protection Functions
- Protects the compressor/motor from stalling at low voltages
- Delay function limits number of motor starts per hour
- Provides motor reversal protection during short power outages
- Internal delay timers prevents rapid cycling in fault conditions
- Provides brownout protection
- Self-testing diagnostics
• SS0B12-20SN (115V, 60/50Hz, 12-20 FLA)
• SS1B08-16SN (230V, 60/50Hz, 08-16 FLA)
• SS1B16-32SN (230V, 60/50Hz, 16-32 FLA)
Direct On Line Compressor Comparison