SureStart® - Pumps
SureStart® M-Series Motor Soft Starter / Single Phase
Meet the innovative SureStart® M Series, a unique format of single-phase soft starters enabling the safer and quieter operation of multiple off-grid applications.
With the M Series, each start-up is dynamic: it intuitively matches the motor's startup demand to the backup power capacity allowing a wide range of pumps and motors to run on that backup power.
Plus, with our proprietary ANTISTALL© feature—combined with the M Series’ standard low voltage protection—motors can start up and run through an off-grid power source without stalling the generator or tripping the back-up inverter.
And, of course, it’s an easy-to-install, three-wire solution packed in a fully weatherprotected NEMA4 enclosure for the ultimate reliability.
• 115-230 Volts
- Bench grinders
- Lathe Motors
- Other Motors with low interial load
Features and benefits
- Run multiple pumps and motors on backup power
- Minimizes internal mechanical damage of submersible pumps by eliminating kick-back effect
- ANTISTALL© protection prevents stalling of the generator or tripping the inverter back-up
- Prevents expensive back-up power upgrades in new and existing installations
- Works seamlessly with both inverter and fixed-speed generators
- Reduces supply line voltage sag during start-ups
- Continuously monitors the running mode to prevent motor burnout
- Provides overall safer and quieter starts
- Delivers a seamless soft start upon restart after thermal overloading
- Fully self-contained in a NEMA4/IP65-rated enclosure with a rugged UL-V0 flame-retardant housing
- Auto-detects and starts load upon closure of all safety switches
- Auto-adjusts to any motor size with applicable ratings
- Compact, modular, and lightweight design measuring under 190x80x60mm and weighing under 450g
- Easy fault diagnosis with an LED indicator
- One soft starter unit per motor
Motor Protection Functions
- Protects the compressor/motor from stalling at low voltages
- Delay function limits number of motor starts per hour
- Provides motor reversal protection during short power outages
- Internal delay timers prevents rapid cycling in fault conditions
- Provides brownout protection
- Self-testing diagnostics