We are currently looking for a Production Electronics Engineer
Production Electronics Engineer
For our site in Stargard (zachodniopomorskie), PL, and with reference to the Production Manager, we are currently looking for a Production Electronics Engineer who will be a part of our team and responsible for electronics production process support.
- Supervision of the product manufacturing process.
- Implementation of new products.
- Improvement of existing and implementation of new processes.
- Introducing and supervising technical changes.
- Creation and supervision of technical documentation.
- Preparation of production instructions for products.
- Cooperation with the development and quality department.
- Contact with the customer and component suppliers regarding technical requirements.
- Solving current production problems.
- Higher education (electronics, automatics, electrics)
- Knowledge in the field of electronics
- Knowledge of electronic components
- Knowledge of production documentation
- The ability to understand and solve technical problems.
- English at a level that allows free communication and the use of technical documentation
- Ability to work under time pressure;
- Team work skills
Check our benefits:
- Life insurance
- Flexible work time
- Social package
- Multisport card
- Integration events
- Possibility of personal development
- The opportunity to join an exciting team and make an impact on the product and our customers' products.
- International work environment, trips abroad, international programming conferences
- Competitive salary based on knowledge and experience
Interested? Please upload your application, CV and other relevant documents in the form below. We can’t wait to hear from you.
As soon as possible. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position once we have found the right candidate.
About The Eltwin Group
Eltwin Group develops, manufactures and sells power electronics for the global OEM-market. We are specialists in AC/DC drives, soft starters and sensor technologies and have more than 40 years of experierence in our industry. We support the transition to a more sustainable society by producing energy efficient products that help our customers decrease their climate impact by lowering energy use. We have more than 250 employees worldwide and our corporate headquarters is located in Risskov, Aarhus. Our production facilities, warehouses and offices are located in Poland, USA and Australia. Eltwin Group is a part of NIBE Group with more than 16.000 employees globally. NIBE Group is listed on the Nasdaq Nordic Large Cap in Sweden.