We are currently looking for a Process Engineer
For our site in Stargard (zachodniopomorskie), PL, and with reference to the Production Manager, we are currently looking for a Process Engineer who will be responsible for managing of our automatic processes.
- Supervision and optimization of automated production processes to increase machine efficiency
- Analysis of defects in the production process and proposing and implementing corrective actions to ensure the required performance and quality
- Programming of machines used for SMT manufacturing and optical inspection
- Creation and management of production documentation
- Preparing the production process for new products
- Technical education (preferably electronics, automation, mechatronics);
- Knowledge of issues related to the SMD assembly process
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to understand and solve technical problems
Check our benefits:
- Life insurance;
- Flexible work time;
- Home office;
- Social package;
- Multisport card;
- Integration events;
- Possibility of personal development;
- The opportunity to join an exciting team and make an impact on the product and our customers' products;
- International work environment, trips abroad, international programming conferences;
- Competitive salary based on knowledge and experience
Interested? Please upload your application, CV and other relevant documents in the form below. We can’t wait to hear from you.
As soon as possible. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position once we have found the right candidate.
About The Eltwin Group
Eltwin Group develops, manufactures and sells power electronics for the global OEM-market. We are specialists in AC/DC drives, soft starters and sensor technologies and have more than 40 years of experierence in our industry. We support the transition to a more sustainable society by producing energy efficient products that help our customers decrease their climate impact by lowering energy use. We have more than 250 employees worldwide and our corporate headquarters is located in Risskov, Aarhus. Our production facilities, warehouses and offices are located in Poland, USA and Australia. Eltwin Group is a part of NIBE Group with more than 16.000 employees globally. NIBE Group is listed on the Nasdaq Nordic Large Cap in Sweden.